Sunday, May 30, 2010

Inspiration


What profound exclamations can I bestow upon the world to inspire that masses I ponder. Well nothing really, not at 11:00pm at night when I've had stuff all sleep for the past, oh I don't know - lifetime.

Actually inspiration is around me everywhere, everyday, you just have to learn to open your eyes. It's in the coffee that the young girl at our cafe makes me (hi Kasey), its in the way my little pup pup Sooky sneezes, it's in the way that the smile on my daughter Navardas face just lights up a room, its in the frost that breaks under my step.

Inspiration is everywhere and anywhere, you just have to open your eyes (and your heart) to see it. In actual fact, when you are inspired, when you speak with passion, when you come from love and not hate or anger, YOU inspire the world - YOU inspire ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment